Our aim is to become the one-stop shop for your needs. We have been providing premium Asian, South Asia and Middle Eastern goods around the Łódź, and are expanding across Poland. We welcome you all to experience the best products from back home at your home.
1) www.AsianCorner.pl to the online store, running a business under Polfriendship Sp z o.o. with headquarters in Łódź at ul. Struga 7 lok.7a, 90-420, registered under the NIP number: 5272805921. The regulations define the rules of transactions in the store www.AsianCorner.pl.
2) www.AsianCorner.pl is an online store through which users can purchase the offered products. The offered products are sealed pack and completely new.
The offer of the online store is different from the offer of stationary stores. Prices and products presented on the website may not be available in stores!
3) 1. Making purchases via www.AsianCorner.pl requires the acceptance of cookies by the user's browser.
2. The website works on a correctly configured website: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Forefox, Google Chrome or another updated and correctly configured version.
4) 1. In order to place an order, please register on the website of the store and the form indicated on the page.
2. Correctly completed form needed to include:
- name and surname and address of the client;
- the shipping address and the name and surname of the person authorized to collect it, if different from the customer's data (providing the name and surname of the person in the data to be collected is tantamount to authorizing this person to receive the customer);
- invoice details (if the Buyer wants to receive an invoice);
- Phone number;
- e-mail address.
3. Order yourself by selecting products, indicating the quantity and clicking on the "buy" sign. After confirming the choice, the User is transferred to the page for selecting the payment method and the method of receiving the order.
4. The order may be collected in person at the premises of www.AsianCorner.pl free of charge upon pre-payment online.
5. The order may also be a purchase at the address indicated by the Ordering Party for the price indicated in the delivery price list. The form of collection after completing the order.
6. After placing the order, the Ordering Party will receive an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order.
7. When ordering Fresh products, they will be processed on Tuesday. The order is received by Monday, it will be dispatched next day.
5) 1. The prices of the Goods are given in Polish zlotys and all parties, including VAT.
2. The customer has the option to pay the price:
- by transfer to the bank account number,
43 1160 2202 0000 0003 3149 2001.
- Electronic payment,
- upon receipt of the Goods.
- Personal collection: PLN 0
3) All electronic payment transactions and card payments will be processed by the BlueMedia S.A. payment operator.
6) 1. The delivery of the Goods is limited to the territory of the Republic of Poland and takes place at the address indicated by the Customer when ordering the Order.
2. Delivery of the ordered Goods takes place by Local Delivery Service, Post or Courier, depending on the location. Shipping costs will be displayed at the time of ordering.
3. The delivery period is 2 to 14 business days from the date of receipt of the payment for the order or conclusion of the sale on cash on delivery.
7) 1. If it turns out that the delivered goods are inconsistent with the order, the Ordering Party shall be entitled to replace ordered goods or receive new.
2. The Reference the ordered goods to the account www.AsianCorner.pl, which covers the costs.
3. Complaints are received within 14 days. If the complaint is accepted, the Ordering Party is sent a discount voucher that is consistent with the order. If the complaint is not accepted, www.AsianCorner.pl advise the Ordering Party to send back the advertised goods at its Ordering Party's expense.
4. In the absence of the ordered and defective goods, www.AsianCorner.pl informs the Ordering Party about it by e-mail or telephone. At the choice of the Ordering Party - the payment made is returned to his bank account or another product is sent at the same price, by the www.AsianCorner.pl.
5) If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
6) All returns will be processed within 14 working days.
7) www.AsianCorner.pl is not responsible, If the Ordering Party is not available/away from home/out of reach/busy/refuse to accept the ordered package from the courier. The package will be returned back to www.AsianCorner.pl, Łódź at ul. Struga 7. If needed to resend, Ordering Party will be charged Restocking fee + Delivery fee when shipping again.
7) 1. All fresh items are perishable, due to which www.AsianCorner.pl are not responsible for condition the products reached to the ordering party.
2. Frozen food are ONLY shipped within the city. When ordered frozen products out of city, Ordering Party are ordering the items at their own risk. Asian Corner Do Not take any guarantee for any perishable items.
3. Pursuant to Art. 27 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws 2014.827)
Art. 27. A consumer who has concluded a distance or off-premises contract may, within 14 days, withdraw from it without giving any reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs specified in art. 33, art. 34 sec. 2 and art. 35.
Art. 28. The period for withdrawal from the contract shall run from:
1) for a contract in which the entrepreneur issues an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by the consumer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract which: a) includes many items that are delivered separately , in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last item, batch or part, b) consists in the regular delivery of items for a specified period of time - from taking possession of the first item;
2) for other contracts - from the date of conclusion of the contract.
Art. 29. 1. If the consumer has not been informed by the entrepreneur about the right to withdraw from the contract, the right shall expire 12 months from the date of expiry of the period referred to in Art. 27. 2. If the consumer has been informed by the entrepreneur about the right to withdraw from the contract before the expiry of the period referred to in sec. 1, the deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from providing the consumer with information about this right.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to make your shopping experience better.
Ul. Struga 7, 90-420, Łódź